30.7.12

little luxuries

somehow, we've arrived at my last week in new york... these fast few months at marie claire have left me tremendously inspired and ready to return in september for fashion week! in the most cliche sense, I have fallen head over heels for the city and officially can't imagine myself anywhere else. there's something terrific about how easily and endlessly inspired you can be just roaming random streets, visiting famous flagships, staring at shoe shelves and enjoying tasty treats. what will I do without weekends spent reading on the pier and searching for apartments above any reasonable reality? the whole summer seems like such a dream! 
but these little luxuries are everywhere as long as we make a moment to stare, enjoy and instagram. even while not in new york, we can always find the pearl in everyday

little luxuries

1 comment :