5.7.12

sights and stripes

in true americana form, I made sure to sport three very distinct shades of red, white and blue yesterday. there's something 
about those fourth of july festivities that leave everyone feeling a bit nostalgic for many years of lake swimming, dock tanning, 
flag waving and firework watching. I felt the retro stripes of these two girls on the water was an all too perfect representation 
of what I was craving all yesterday! since the lake house was far away in minnesota, I made up for the family barbeque I was 
missing with a quick trip past the statue of liberty, watermelon cups off the street and ice cream cones off the truck. who knew 
three colors could catch so may memories when presented in stripes and paired with sparklers?

sights and stripes

                                                                      1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5


No comments :

Post a Comment