8.1.13

let's go to london

one student visa, two city guide books, three overstuffed bags and countless to-do lists later : I'm finally finding my way to the lovely city of london! extremely excited with numerous nervous butterflies, I can't wait to explore everything historic, classic and iconic about the city. I've been pouring over lists and guides to scout out all the things I want to see and experience while across the pond and plan on stocking up on vintage, living in museums and surviving on architecture. 

to document my travels I've created an extension to my.pearl : pearls.in.places ! here you will find up to date photos and commentary on life in london and my adventures abroad. my.pearl will continue to host arrangements of my weekly inspirations. cheers! 

let's go to london

1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8

No comments :

Post a Comment